I’m almost at the end of Hell Week. Worked out every day apart from Thursday when I was dealing with a crisis at work and had to have a meeting over the time I would have worked out.
Here are some things I’ve noticed:
- I’ve slept more than I usually do; at least an hour more every night
- I’ve drunk more water than I usually do
- Getting training done in the morning is the right thing to do
- I’ve lost weight. About 2kg
- I haven’t really eaten enough. For two reasons: it’s been stressful at work and I lose my appetite when I’m stressed and because it’s still hot in the UK and I eat less in hot weather
- My thighs really hurt
- I still have a long way to go to properly master the pull-up
- Jeez those 100x plank leg lifts in Amazona are tough
- Achilles is really fucking tough. Almost gave up.
- 2 x Krios — I dunno why I have myself a star the first time I did this. I absolutely can’t do it with correct form. And I added time onto my PB
Just got Perseus and Poseidon to go and then I’m done.