This week I’ve being reflecting a bit on how far I’ve come since starting Freeletics nearly two years ago. Sometimes when you’re faced with Aphrodite again, it’s hard to step back. When I started I could barely get through the warm-up without getting sweaty.
Here are the things I’ve noticed this week
- When I’m cycling now I notice I have more power in my legs. I can go faster for longer and I find hills much easier
- I feel more flexible
- I actually look forward to working out most days
- I drink more water
- I eat better – less sugar, more vegetables, less saturated fats and processed food
- My body shape is more in proportion. I feel more attractive.
- I have stronger arms and can carry heavier weights
- I can almost
- I have more defined abs and pecs
- I have more energy
- I am able to apply the stamina developed through Freeletics workouts to other parts of my life
And here’s a progress photo to show how I’m doing…